CB Title is a title agency specializing in commercial and high-end residential real estate transactions in the New York and New Jersey markets. We also facilitate title for commercial transactions anywhere in the U.S.. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Real Estate Lawyer to join our team as a Branch Manager for our NY & NJ Title Insurance Agency. This is a full-time position located in Springfield, New Jersey.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Title Insurance Agency, including managing a team of title officers and support staff.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies related to the Title Insurance industry.
- Handle any legal issues that arise in the course of business.
- Handle complex title insurance matters, including title searches, title clearance, and closings.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our sales team and our clients, including real estate attorneys, lenders, and real estate professionals.
- Manage the budget and financial performance of the branch.
• JD degree and active license to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in real estate law and title insurance.
• Experience managing a team of professionals.
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and title insurance software.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. If you are a highly motivated and experienced real estate lawyer looking for a new challenge, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
We are seeking a NJ Title Officer (3-5 years experience) with residential real estate experience. Excellent communication skills a must, commercial title experience a plus, and TitleDesktop experience preferred.
This position will prepare and deliver title insurance commitments and policies and assist in evaluating non-complex title issues.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular, Excel & Word
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Personable: Integrity, Honesty, Character
- Must have 3-5 years of title production experience
- Associates degree (or higher) – OR – paralegal certificate.