Current Developments is a seasonal newsletter provided by First American Title Insurance Company to its agents, covering the latest developments in the state of New York. We would like to share this information with you, so that you can better serve your clients.
Some of the topics covered in this newsletter include:
- Adjoining Owner/License for Access
- Condominiums/Units Withheld from Initial Offer
- Contracts of Sale/Liquidated Damages
- Contracts of Sale/Property Condition Disclosure Statement (“PCDS”)
- Cooperative Units/Westchester County
- Deeds/False Pretenses
- Deeds/Fraud in the Inducement
- Lien Law/Mechanics’ Liens
- Mortgage Foreclosures/Deceased Mortgagor
- Mortgage Foreclosures/Property Description
- Mortgage Foreclosures/Tenancies
- Mortgages/Abandoned residential Property
- Mortgages/Statute of Limitations
- Notice of Pendency
- Tax Liens/New York City
- Title Insurance/NYS Department of Financial Services
To view the newsletter, click here. As always, if you have any questions about Title Insurance or if there is anything else we can do to assist you, please contact us at (212) 239-8789.
This bulletin is sent courtesy of CB Title Agency of NY, LLC and First American Title Insurance Company. This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice, but rather to provide insight into legal developments and issues that may be useful to our clients and friends. In no circumstance is this article intended to be a full treatment of the above subject matter. Reader is advised to obtain additional information as noted.