Title Talk is a seasonal newsletter provided by the Fidelity National Title Group to its agents, covering the latest developments in the state of New Jersey. We would like to share this information with you, so that you can better serve your clients.
Some of the recent developments covered in this newsletter include:
- Rating Bureau Activity: Rate and Form Manuals Amended
- Federal Estate Tax Exclusion Set for 2019
- Sales of Realty by NY Non-Profit & Religious Corporations
- Recording Fees & Recording Officers: NJLTA v. Dana Rone
- Recent Cases Construe Mortgage Foreclosure Statute of Limitations
To view the newsletter, click here. As always, if you have any questions about Title Insurance or if there is anything else we can do to assist you, please contact us at (973) 921-0990.
This bulletin is sent courtesy of CB Title Group, LLC and Fidelity National Title Group. This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice, but rather to provide insight into legal developments and issues that may be useful to our clients and friends. In no circumstance is this article intended to be a full treatment of the above subject matter. Reader is advised to obtain additional information as noted.