Current Developments is a seasonal newsletter provided by First American Title Insurance Company to its agents, covering the latest developments in the state of New York. We would like to share this information with you, so that you can better serve your clients.
Some of the topics covered in this newsletter include:
- EXECUTIVE ORDER 95/21
- Stay of Pending Commercial Foreclosure Proceedings
- Requirement of Additional Affidavits in Newly-Commenced Actions:
- Stay of Actions in Which the Mortgagor Provides a Hardship Declaration
- Stay of Actions in Which a Judgment of Sale Has Been Issued But Not Yet Exe-cuted
- EXECUTIVE ORDER 96-21
- Stay of Commercial Eviction Proceedings:
- Requirement of Additional Affidavits in Newly-Commenced Proceedings
- Stay of Execution of Warrants in Commercial Eviction Proceedings
- Prior Judgments Based on Objectionable or Nuisance Behavior
The Executive Orders can be obtained at the following links:
To view the newsletter, click here. As always, if you have any questions about Title Insurance or if there is anything else we can do to assist you, please contact us at (212) 239-8789.